The student information system that delivers data confidence.
Hundreds of private schools and higher education institutions are benefiting from Blackbaud’s student management solutions and optimization services.
Read these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Boosting Efficiency, Accuracy, and Communication
Administrators and educators have a wealth of student data and information to manage, from schedules and grades to course requests and attendance history. Without a single, accurate source, it’s difficult to have 100% confidence in your data.
Blackbaud Student Information System, combined with our Blackbaud Learning Management System, provides a 360-degree view of all student data to improve workflows and communication.
With Blackbaud’s solution for student information, you’ll:
- Empower staff to be more efficient with a single online experience
- Increase accuracy of reporting grades, attendance, and performance
- Engage students with a streamlined schedule to meet evolving needs
- Effectively communicate with tools that allow staff to post personalized student comments
- Provide an exceptional experience with built-in features, such as directories, notifications, and messaging
Faculty benefit by rolling up course grades from the Blackbaud Learning Management System Gradebook while retaining the ability to customize final grades.
- Grading supports numeric or letter grades with criteria-based assessment and comments
- Registrar and administrative staff can access grades, recommendations, and transcripts instantly
- Administrators give approval prior to faculty publishing grades
Scheduling and Course Request Capabilities
Build a schedule to match your unique criteria and culture while incorporating recommendations and an approval process into online course requests.
- Manage student- and advisor-submitted course requests for the next year or term
- Facilitate scheduling for future terms, and create unique schedule sets
- Locate faculty and students using the Find Me Now feature
Student Attendance Capabilities
Online attendance records make it easy for students and faculty to review attendance history.
- Faculty manage class-based attendance
- You’ll save time with daily bulk entry of attendance records
- Dismissal and pre-excuse management are included
What's the best SIS software?
The best student information system is one where courses in the scheduling module transfer directly into the learning management system; student data originates in the enrollment management system to avoid issues with importing data or syncing third-party databases; the same login credentials are used to access grades and to make payments in the tuition management system; and alumni profile updates sync to the accounting and fundraising software solutions.
Only Blackbaud provides the true all-in-one cloud solution.