Start Earning Rewards
Throughout each week, our customer advocate marketing manager comes up with new challenges and posts them in the Blackbaud Champions Hub, so check back often to see what’s new. To get you thinking, here are a few examples of challenges you might see:
- Be a Reference for a Prospective Customer: Chat with a prospect who is looking for a solution similar to the one you have
- Be Social with Us: Tweet us @blackbaud using #bbchampions
- Leave a Comment: Check out our recent blog posts on npENGAGE and share your thoughts in the comments section, start a new discussion, or respond to a discussion thread on any of our product community pages
- Participate in a Case Study: Share your story with us about how our solutions have helped you advance your mission
- Network at User Groups: Speak at a user group or a Blackbaud sponsored event
- Host an On-Site Prospect Visit: Allow our traveling consultants to use your facility for customer meetings
- Post an Online Review: Post a review about your favorite Blackbaud product on a Blackbaud blog or software forum
Make a Referral
Do you know an organization that could benefit from a Blackbaud solution? Refer them to us on the “Make a Referral” tab or inside the Champions Hub. You’ll earn 200 Reward Points just for submitting the referral and up to 10,000 Reward Points if they purchase Blackbaud products or services!
As a Blackbaud Champion you have access to our Rewards Catalog which includes, but is not limited to:
- Discounts or complimentary passes to bbcon
- Discounts on training from Blackbaud University
- An iPad® with a free Blackbaud MobilePay credit card reader
- Gift cards
- VIP experiences
Check Your Reward Points
Want to know how many Reward Points you have? Check the Champions Leaderboard inside the Blackbaud Champions Hub or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
The Fine Print
After you’ve selected your reward, we will deduct points from your overall Reward Points. In the event you cannot legally accept the reward, it will be forfeited. Have a question? Download the Blackbaud Champions brochure for more information or email email@example.com.